The Dignowity Hill Neighborhood Association is organized as a non-profit corporation and is operated solely for educational, charitable and cultural purposes, the goal of which is the preservation, protection, and development of the Dignowity Hill area to provide a better quality environment for living and enjoying the rich multi-cultural heritage of both past and present.
Other objectives of the Association shall include:
- Extending social, educational and economic opportunities to residents, landowners, and businesses within the Association’s boundaries, or any interested party through information about neighborhood and community affairs, and local topics of immediate interest;
- Elevating and promoting the image of our neighborhood;
- Encouraging residents and any interested parties to become involved in community affairs;
- Bringing about a spirit of cooperation among the residents or any interested parties of the Association;
- Promoting a sense of pride and identity for the residents or any interested parties of the Association;
- Advising on available funding, loans, programs, etc. designated for the betterment and improvement of historic neighborhoods;
- Providing a forum for airing of grievances;
- Establishing a direct line of communication with members of City Council;
- Familiarizing residents or any interested parties of the Association with the responsibility of belonging to the Association, especially that of involvement; and
- Informing residents and businesses about the requirements and guidelines of the Dignowity Hill Historic District.
Join us for our DHNA monthly meetings:
Every 3rd Monday @ 6:00pm
Please refer to the calendar for meeting location.
Please note: Meetings that fall on a Federal or State Holiday, will be moved to the following Monday.
To contact the entire board CLICK HERE
Arvis Holland, President (Email)
Eddie Martinez, Vice President (Email)
John Wolf, Secretary (Email)
Aaron Retersdorf, Treasurer (Email)
Scott Albert, Financial Secretary
Nancy Alford, Director
Carsten Griffin, Director
Konda Pulley, Director
Dignowity Hill Neighborhood Association
PO Box 15464
San Antonio, TX 78212